AVAILABLE:

AST076: KENDALL CAHAN - LOSS C20
AST077: MOBILI OPERATIVE SPECIALI AUTONOME - TOXIC C24
AST078: BEAD - INVESTIGATE ATTACK CONNECTION C32
AST079: CHINO - OLD PRACTICES C58
AST080: OIL - CLENCH C24
AST081: MAGNETIZER - TIME MISTS C16

OUT EVENTUALLY:

WDK CS
MIKEY YOUNG CS
OPAL BEAU CS
CVN CS
SUICIDE APPARATUS CS
CUBE - "FADE TO BEIGE / (803) 206-0028" REISSUE 2 X CS


BIGCARTEL | DISCOGS | SOUNDCLOUD | BANDCAMP

Monday, May 24, 2010

NEWCASTLE HOUSE SHOW - 28/05/10

Kerry is having a few peeps playing at his place on Friday and I happen to be up in Newcastle visiting my mum, so I'm going to play too.

STITCHED VISION - Mind-melting synthesised bliss drone from ex-guitarist of James Dean/The Let-Go, Jason Campbell. His new tape is the best shit.

BARE GRILLZ - New Newcastle band featuring a great guy called Rob and two other guys. I harshed on someone describing them as a "noise band", so they think I hate them. I was more so paying out the uselessness of the descriptor "noise band". Well, apparently they sound like Abe Vigoda.

REUNION SACRED IBIS - I'm going to play tekkers noise and I assume everyone except Mycle and Senger are gonna walk out.

After this Royal Headache, Dead Farmers, Bed Wettin' Bad Boys and some other fella are playing up the road. Should be sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment